Complaint Review: Wells Fargo Bank

• Reported By: trinity — stanton California
Wells Fargo Bank
7950 westminster westminster, California USA

Wells Fargo Bank Held my money after closing down my account California

I've had several business accounts with wells fargo. I sold one of my business and received a check for 29,000. I went into my branch and deposited it the following day. The next day they informed me that they were going to close all my accounts due to some unknown facts that they wouldn't tell me or explain to me. Ok. I've called loss prevention several times and can't an answer as to why they've closed my accounts. I've asked them several times when are they going to release my funds of 29,000 and got an answer "we are working on it". They told me that my money is in suspense. I asked them why and they said that they couldn't tell me why. So now it's been weeks. I walked into my branch in westminster and spoke with Carlos Pena the branch manager. He called up to loss prevention and he told me that my money is still in suspense and that they couldn't release any further information. What kind of business are they running here. This has caused alot of inconveniece to me. If they can do this to me who know who else they've done this too. Basically they can do this to anyone. Just imagine if you had 500,000 and one day they send you a letter and telling you that they are closing down your account and hold your 500,000 in suspense and can't give you a reason or when they are going to give you your money back. It doen't make sense. I need help. I need an attorney or somebody to help me deal with this.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/24/2013 08:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wells-Fargo-Bank/westminster-California-92683/Wells-Fargo-Bank-Held-my-money-after-closing-down-my-account-California-1087111. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wells Fargo Bank