Complaint Review: Wells Fargo Credit Card

420 Montgomery Street San Francisco, California USA

Wells Fargo Credit Card Refusal to take payments San Francisco California

*Consumer Comment: Standard Practice

America stop & Listen

Do Not do Any Business with Wells Fargo Secure Credit Card !!!

I tried today 3 different times to make a payment since I was late 12 days.

Instead I got the most stupid people and bank policies according to them that made me unable to pay my secured credit card. I recorded this conversation first with a guy named Peter who hung up on me, then I called again. I got a girl named karen in Salt Lake City, Utah who in turn refused to let me talk to her manager-Johnathan. I was not able to speak to him nor was I able to get his extension or last name.

My issue here is after the automated systen asked for :

1-credit card number

2-Name on the card

3-my SSN

4- My home Address

5 full amount for payment which I was not able to do so this time, I requested to speak to a human being.

All of these human beings; Peter, Karen and the manager Johnathan were not able to take my minimum payment because I refused to give my SSN and Home Address.-which they already have heard from me and is in their records.

I re-instated the purpose of my call and the intention of just making a minimum payment which they refused because I did not give them my SSN and Address-

Question: Is that so irrational and stupid that they wll not accept my payment?

FYI: They will still be charging late fees and interest because my payment is late-THAT MAKES SENSE-

WHAT a RIPOFF- Do not do business with Wells Fargo!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/10/2014 03:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wells-Fargo-Credit-Card/San-Francisco-California-94163/Wells-Fargo-Credit-Card-Refusal-to-take-payments-San-Francisco-California-1153686. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wells Fargo Credit Card

Standard Practice

AUTHOR: Jim - ()

Verifying who the caller on the other end of the line is comes as a standard practice.  Thank's anyway for the report...I've had a good laugh!