Complaint Review: Wells Fargo Dealer Services

• Updated: Mon, November 11, 2013

• Reported By: Anonymous — Albuquerque New Mexico
Wells Fargo Dealer Services
200 Lomas Blvd Albuquerque, New Mexico USA

Wells Fargo Dealer Services You DO NOT WANT to work here!!! Albuquerque New Mexico

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: eeoc

*General Comment: Fully Agree

I am now a former employee of Wells Fargo Dealer Services. I was recently terminated in retaliation to reporting two other team mates and a manager for miss conduct. I was known by many of the customers to be the one and only person who they could talk to and work their issues out. These other two employees as well as others took it upon themselves to threaten the customers repeatedly with reposession of their vehicle. The RCC Manager as well as the two RCC supervisors supported those actions. They were bullies to me and harassed me daily. Integrity, Honesty, and Dignity are certainly not on the top of their moral code. I would suggest to all persons seeking employment here to reconsider and if you have a loan with them record the calls and report them to the authoirities without delay. I apologize to the customers who call me to help them that I will no longer be available there. It's my hope that ypu will discontinue your loan with this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/11/2013 10:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wells-Fargo-Dealer-Services/Albuquerque-New-Mexico-87102/Wells-Fargo-Dealer-Services-You-DO-NOT-WANT-to-work-here-Albuquerque-New-Mexico-1098649. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wells Fargo Dealer Services

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

eeoc

AUTHOR: Merry - ()

File thru www.eeoc.gov

#2 General Comment

Fully Agree

AUTHOR: CallNotesToBePost - ()

Your right, I hope more consumers read and take your comments seriously. This is so very true of wells fargo dealer services. I have concrete evidence of their misconduct and am looking to file a lawsuit in a very short time. I was informed they have attorneys and I have one too. Most likely when faced with the evidence of their misconduct, im sure they will take a step back and settle out of court. Either that or I'll be making my detailed notes public for all to read and learn from.