Complaint Review: Wells Fargo Dealer Services

20829 72nd ave s #600 Kent, Washington USA
  • Phone: 253-398-3804
  • Web:
  • Category: Employers

Wells Fargo Dealer Services AKA Seattle branch breach of security----customer and employee information jeopardized Kent Washington

I am an ex employee of this office and I feel I was terminated due to "knowing too much".  Here is the bottom line----for about a 2 year period---give or take a month or so---one of the supervisors there, was bringing her adult daughter into the office on a regular basis----This is a secured office and although our children or grandchildren were allowed to enter with us and be introduced around the office briefly, they werent allows to stay for long periods of time.  This supervisor brought her daughter in and the girl stayed for several hours at a time,  sometime 4-5 hours on late nights.  She sat at her moms desk---wandered around the office talking to collectors,  used her moms business phone at her desk etc etc.  Although this may sound like just a poor judgement move on the supervisor and the people who allowed this---aka Gary Holley, other supervisors and the branch manager, it didnt feel so harmless to me and a few others---You see, the daughter who was there and who spent hours amoungst the security of our office, HAS A CRIMINAL RECORD FOR IDENTITY THEFT AND DRUGS !!!!  This office as all the Dealer Service offices is attached to the WELLS FARGO name and reputation.  Recently I have seen a TV commercial stating that WELLS FARGO works around the clock to protect your personal information and I have to strongly call BS !!!!  I have to wonder how many people out there with loans through this office have had identify theft against them and NO IDEA how this could of happened ??  Who would think that their finance company would be allowing this behavior ??   So many things in that office that are wrong and illegal.  Would love for people to hear the truth and see what kind of company they are dealing with.  I worked here for almost 12 years and have experienced the painful truth that they will do anything to cover their tracks and try to keep the truth from being known.  I went from my supervisors to the department managers to the branch managers---to the Human Resource Dept and was terminated for a much smaller violation shortly after.         There is also the truth about the account that I was terminated for---they claim I pulled a  social security search on a 3rd party---NOT a credit bureau---just a search looking for an address on the daughter of the customer.  Funny thing about this account that I was terminated for----It was BOUGHT---FUNDED and WORKED all the way through under an incorrect ss # !!!  What does that mean to anyone outside of the office ??  It means that this company used and affected someone elses credit and life by allowing all this under the WRONG persons social security---and when this was brought to their attention---they stopped communicating with me !!  What are they hiding ??

There is so much you learn from working someplace for almost 12 years and I am willing to talk about it all !!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/27/2013 08:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wells-Fargo-Dealer-Services/Kent-Washington-98032/Wells-Fargo-Dealer-Services-AKA-Seattle-branch-breach-of-security-customer-and-employe-1062506. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wells Fargo Dealer Services