Complaint Review: Wells Fargo Dealer Services

• Updated: Tue, September 03, 2013

• Reported By: FedUp — Alabama
Wells Fargo Dealer Services
P.O. Box 25341 Santa Ana, California USA

Wells Fargo Dealer Services WELLS FARGO DEALER SERVICES WON'T SEND ME MY TITLE Santa Ana California

On August 5th I requested a certified copy of my car title which is required to register my car in my new state. They said they would send it out in 2-3 business days. Then when 2 weeks pass and I have not received it, I call back to be told that they take 3 weeks to get it. Then they tell me that it was mailed out on August 20th. Again I wait and after 2 more weeks I did not receive it. I call to complain, ask for a supervisor, and their reply is "When I'M ready." I call back again, demand a supervisor, and they then tell me my state will accept a fax copy. It takes them 2 days to fax a copy, after I tell them that my current registration is expiring fast. I go to the DMV with the fax and, of course, they will not accept a fax copy, only original. I call back once AGAIN, and demand that it be sent to me via overnight delivery, because I only have 1 day left to register it. They agree to overnight it. Then, of course, I never receive the package. I call back AGAIN, and they tell me that they will not send overnight. When I tell them I was already guaranteed it, and that my car's current registration has now already EXPIRED, they ask for MY Fedex number to charge ME for sending it. My account has always been in good standing, never a late payment, and AFTER A MONTH, they still will not perform and give me the document that I am entitled to. Despicable business practice!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/03/2013 01:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wells-Fargo-Dealer-Services/Santa-Ana-California-92799-5341/Wells-Fargo-Dealer-Services-WELLS-FARGO-DEALER-SERVICES-WONT-SEND-ME-MY-TITLE-Santa-Ana-1081334. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wells Fargo Dealer Services