Complaint Review: Wells Fargo Home modiifcation,

• Submitted: Thu, June 10, 2010
  • Updated: Mon, April 04, 2011

• Reported By: Chris — Victorville California United States of America
Wells Fargo Home modiifcation,
3476 Stateview Blvd Fort Mill, SC 29715 South Carolina, California United States of America

Wells Fargo Home modiifcation, Wells Frago Loss Mitigation THESE CRIMMINALS SHOULD BE HUNG , WHEN IS OBAMA GONNA DO SOMETHING ????? South Carolina, California

*Consumer Comment: Chris,

*Consumer Comment: "SHOCK POEM"...

*Consumer Comment: ***GLOBAL ALERT: IT APPEARS THAT THE POLITICIANS IN THE USA, EUROPE, &............

*Consumer Comment: Chris, For some odd reason the website that had all of the faces of the people who......

*Consumer Comment: Charles, I can't believe that people can go to the search engine Bing and type in BROCK O'BOMB-A POEM, and it will take them to where songs and poems....

*Consumer Comment: I can't believe people are so stupid to vote republicans back they are the party of no and they do everything to make us poor

*Consumer Comment: Charles, Neither the Democrats nor the Republicans have much to do with what takes place in our economy because....

*Consumer Comment: Blame the stupid people who elected george w bush and the republicans who got us into this financial mess stop denying It

*Consumer Comment: Chris, President Obama doesn't know what to do,......

*Consumer Comment: *Chris, Make sure to 'Google' this- DOUGLAS REED- THE CONTROVERSY OF ZION- INDEX- SITE BY KNUD ERIKSEN, and read Chapter 17 on the web.....

*Consumer Comment: Don't wait for Obama, do what you need to do for yourself

*General Comment: Why would he do that?

*Author of original report: obama

*Consumer Comment: *URGENT ALERT FOR CHRIS!!! Barack Obama is NOT the one who controls the U.S. economy. The ones controlling the U.S. economy and the government of the U.S. and the governments of Europe are the ones...

When I read all the complaints against this company my story is exactly the same, Wells Fargo Home loan mitigation is full of SCAM and is crimminal. I have been in "mitigation" since February 2008 ! I have jumped thru all hoops, month after month send bank statements, paycheck stubs, go thru HUD, multiple hardship letters, I have hired professionals, I have been given " 3 " trial payments mandatory to complete the process that was 8 months ago Im still making them, I never get same party on phone, multiple people call me from offices all over, One person tells me its almost final then I get a letter from an entirely different office telling me im in foreclosure, I have had notice of sale signs posted on my house then been told sorry its an error , last month Wells even sent me a check for $2000 with no explanation ? Im sending them $1300 trial payment that never shows on my loan/payments as being paid. Every month its the same story . almost final just send new paycheck stubs, bank statements, then I get foreclosure papers, I dont know if im coming or going, I need to file bankruptcy but according to the Mitigation I cant so in the meantime I risk having creditors (credit card companies) stick me with jusgements or attach my paychecks when I could file BK and eliminate all that debt. These banks have taken government money and are profiting off that and our consumer money, they have no intention of helping the homeowner , they will take your home eventually and they will either rent it until better market or sell it and the government will again compensate them for their loss and tax us the consumer on the default amount as if it was a gift. My credit has been destroyed , my marriage is strained , my patience is gone. Does it really take TWO YEARS PLUS !!!! I see they tell everyone 90-120 days and everyone goes a year into it and has same results ....why dont news casters write about these , where are the power attorneys Gloria ? .....seems like there is a lot of room for some huge class action suits.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/10/2010 12:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wells-Fargo-Home-modiifcation/South-Carolina-California-29715/Wells-Fargo-Home-modiifcation-Wells-Frago-Loss-Mitigation-THESE-CRIMMINALS-SHOULD-BE-HUN-612650. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wells Fargo Home modiifcation,

Chris,

AUTHOR: Karl - ()

Please give us an update to your Ripoff Report when you have time.

"SHOCK POEM"...

AUTHOR: Karl - (USA)

is available at this website!

*Just type in 646259 at this site and it appears in the consumer comments section at Ripoff Report #646259.

AUTHOR: Karl - (USA)

many other countries are really working for the Federal Reserve and the IMF, wouldn't everyone now agree? Even the former President of Egypt had close ties with the USA, right? It was reported last evening on the News that he owns two homes in the USA. I believe that one of the homes is in Washington D.C. and the other one is in New York.

Washington D.C. is where many of the U.S. politicians work and live, correct? New York is where Wall Street is located, right? Some reports said that Mr. Mubarak is worth several billion dollars! It's quite interesting that many of the politicians around the world have such close ties with America. I believe that the Italian Prime Minister is another politician that is close with America, correct?

It looks like a 'sex scandal' is taking place in Italy right now regarding the Italian Prime Minister, who was said to control much of the mainstream media in Italy. Anyone can 'Google' this- ITALIAN PRIME MINISTER SEX SCANDAL, and read the related articles on the web. It appears that thousands of protesters, mainly women, took to the streets in Italy, correct?

Even the USA had a politician exposed last week, right? Anyone can 'Google' this- SHIRTLESS POLITICIAN SENDS PHOTOS OVER CRAIGSLIST, and read the related articles on the web.

Anyone can stay at this website and type in 685999 and go to 'Consumer Comment #33' and sing- "SHIRTLESS POLITICIAN SONG".

Anyone can also type in 683094 at this site and go to 'Consumer Comment #1' and read- "ITALIAN PRIME MINISTER POEM".

WELCOME TO PLANET EARTH- ONE BIG LIE

AUTHOR: Karl - (USA)

control the U.S. economy is no longer there, right?

You can see some of the same people by 'Googling' this- WHO CONTROLS THE UNITED STATES ECONOMY? STORMFRONT, and I believe many of the same people are pictured there, okay?

Have a nice day.

P.S. Don't forget to type in the following at this site and read the Ripoff Reports for valuable information-

MERRILL LYNCH
GENERAL ELECTRIC
GM CREDIT CARD SERVICES

***Thank You!

AUTHOR: Karl - (USA)

are posted at Ripoff Report #502469.

You can stay right here at Ripoff Report and type in the following numbers to read more poems and sing more songs-

411913
529757
646259

AUTHOR: Charles - (USA)

I can't believe people are so stupid to vote republican.  They are feeding voters a bunch of lies saying they will help them find jobs.  They don't give a rats a*s about anyone having a job.

All they care about Is themselves &there familes,  republicans are saying they want to end stop paying people min, wage.  Other words they don't want people they don't people to receive any income If they work @ a $7.50 a hour job.

AUTHOR: Karl - (USA)

the ones who are controlling most of the U.S. economy are not elected by the people of the USA.

*You can 'Google' this- ORIGINAL DISSENT WHO CONTROLS THE U.S. ECONOMY?, and go to that site to see the faces of the people who are there and read more about them.

The Federal Reserve controls most of the U.S. economy because they control the money system. In 2003 Alan Greenspan lowered the rate to 1%, which sparked the housing boom in America because it also lowered mortgage rates and it allowed for creative financing in the mortgage industry.

Some of the creative financing included ARM's (Adjustable Rate Mortgages) and Interest Only Mortgages.

In 1997 President Bill Clinton was 'warned' about the deregulation that was taking place at the banks and on Wall Street. He and Congress were 'warned' about the danger that derivatives could have on our economy. Wait until you see who was 'warning' our leaders.
*You can 'Google' this- FRONTLINE: THE WARNING, and watch it on the web to see that this is a fact.

Both the Democrats and the Republicans work for, and 'serve', the Federal Reserve. Think of it like this: the Federal Reserve is the owner. The politicians in America are the coaches and assistant coaches who work for the owner. The people of the USA are the spectators who attend the game.

*The game is rigged. The owners make all of the money and the coaches get a decent salary while most of the spectators struggle to make ends meet.

"Only a pawn in their game" - Bob Dylan

P.S. Make sure to 'Google' this- WHO OWNS THE FED?, and go to the related sites and read more about who the owners are, okay?

AUTHOR: Charles - (USA)

Blame the stupid people who voted for George W Bush.  He was the most crooked president sense Hoover when during the great depression stayed @ expensive hotels,  ate the good food while all the Americans was going hungry or dying from lack of food.

Well the people who voted for George W bush got what they deserved.  We all are having to pay the price.  I don't even listen to the stupid media anymore,  I only watch them when they insult the republicans.

The republicans are the ones who got us into this mess before the democrats took control.

Chris, President Obama doesn't know what to do,......

in my opinion.

His economic advisors don't know what to do either, in my opinion. Neither President Obama nor his team of economic advisors have any idea of how much fraud, corruption, deception, & manipulation, are taking place in the USA, mainly in our economy.

They only see the figures and the data. They do not see, or understand, how much of that data is being obtained. Much of the U.S. economy thrives on lies, deception, fraud, manipulation, greed, trickery, deep corruption, & the constant pursuit to financially injure the innocent people living here and all over the world.

I believe that another 'collapse' is coming. When a country's foundation is solidly built on lies, it's only a matter of time until it collapses. The USA's foundation is solidly built on lies.

For proof that the USA's foundation is solidly built on lies, simply 'Google' this- THERE IS NO GAS SHORTAGE, and go to the BusinessWeek article and read the comment that was posted on May 31st 2008 at 9:13 PM.

I believe that comment is on, or around, 'Page 10' in the comments section. It was posted four months before the collapse of our economy and the meltdown of the banking system, which occurred in September of 2008.

The Dow Jones was at 12,638 the day that comment was posted on May 31st 2008. It closed at 6,547 on March 9th, 2009, which was ten months after it was posted.

Good luck to you.

Sincerely,

Karl

then read Chapter 15.

Believe it or not, everything stated in both chapters is happening RIGHT NOW!

WELCOME TO THE USA- ONE MASSIVE LIE

********************************* Lie Alert ********************************

*Anyone can 'Google' this- THERE IS NO GAS SHORTAGE, and go to the BusinessWeek article and read the comment which was posted on May 31st 2008 at 9:13 PM.

(That comment was posted 4 months BEFORE the 'Collapse' of the financial system in the USA.)

Don't wait for Obama, do what you need to do for yourself

AUTHOR: MovingForward - (United States of America)

Based on your post it sounds like you have a temporary modification. You said: "I dont know if im coming or going, I need to file bankruptcy but according to the Mitigation I cant so in the meantime I risk having creditors (credit card companies) stick me with jusgements (sic) or attach my paychecks when I could file BK and eliminate all that debt."

The Loss Mitigation dept is not representing you - they are essentially collections agents with a fancy title representing Wells Fargo. They are there to get funds for the Wells Fargo period. You have been in this limbo a long time. Best you meet with some BK attorney's to get advice that is going to get you out of your situation long term. Research your options, find out about BK and put an end to this mess. Meet with several BK attorney's - the initial consults are usually free.

Wells has no interest in doing the right thing as they make more money while you are in default, because they are the servicer and get paid a premium to service troubled accounts. So if you are waiting for Wells to put you on a permanent mod, you could be waiting a looonnnnggg time. Do what's best for you. If the house is upside down and you are buried in debt, explore your options and follow through with a plan for you. BK is a viable option.

#12 General Comment

Why would he do that?

AUTHOR: Edgeman - (U.S.A.)

Banks and politicians go together like bread and butter. Sure, politicians may pretend to be outraged by something the banks have done and pass some worthless legislation in the name of reform but if you look closely you'll see that they are still scratching each others' backs. Don't believe me? Look at how many groups from Wall Street to banks to pharmaceutical companies that Obama has spoken out against and yet he supports legislation that will only make them richer.

Don't wait for Obama to do something about your house. He isn't interested.

obama

AUTHOR: Chris - (United States of America)

I know Obama cant control the economy but he can fix it and he can start by cutting the banks off, help the people not the powerfull banks And he can make the banks accountable for what they are doing to people. Personally I think its all one big governement scam and Mr Obama knows fully well what is going on as do the News people . I see nothing but black clouds aheaad for America , I have heard that the banks have so many homes (foreclosures) that is why they are stalling pretenting to be mitigating , they only release so many a month , rent some out, so as not to flood the market and scare people but foreclosure is coming. Look at all the homes in your own area that are for sale or empty or being rented if you research it they are owned by banks and asians as investors. Maybe not all but certainly 75% or more . Wake up America  we are losing our land and we are losing our ability to control our financial future ....When you all get the cost of your company paid health plans added to your W2 as income in 2011 and get taxed on that "benefit" maybe that will open some eyes, ( yes, check that out, your income just went up considerably by working household , you will be taxed  and you never even saw the $) its only the beginning. I'm against terrorism but I sure wouldn't mind seeing one big bomb drop on our financial institutions and put the power back with the consumers. Obama does need to start implementing some procedures, laws and get money , stability back to the american people until that happens this economy isn't going to get better until the people can get credit again and good honest credit. From what I can see this modification scam is a disease throughout the United States and the banks are reaping the benefits.
pictured at the site, which can be 'Googled', entitled- ORIGINAL DISSENT WHO CONTROLS THE U.S. ECONOMY?

The people of America, Europe, & even Asia, are now under control of a 'cartel' of bankers.

That's why the average person has almost no chance of ever finding justice in this world today.

******************************* LETTER ALERT ******************************

*Make sure to read the letter that was mailed to the mainstream media in the USA on 9/12/2007 by simply 'Googling' this- STEAK DINNER POEM, and it appears as the first Update to that Ripoff Report.

WELCOME TO PLANET EARTH- ONE MASSIVE LIE