Complaint Review: wells fargo home mortgae

• Submitted: Mon, December 12, 2011
  • Updated: Mon, December 12, 2011

• Reported By: yogachica — San Antonio Texas United States of America
wells fargo home mortgae
po box 660455 Internet United States of America

wells fargo home mortgae ESCROW department SCAMMED AGAIN!!!!! dallas, Internet

Three times I have been told that my escrow account has been closed. The first time, I knew it did not make sense but I paid-off the balance. I will not go into detail as to how I went to the loan officer that did the loan (waste of time). I was told my escrow is closed. Next month, I opened my statement to find my payment has increased by 800.00 due to my escrow being in the negative. Did the entire song and dance again. was informed my escrow account is closed not so I find out today. this deserves a class action suit.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/12/2011 11:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/wells-fargo-home-mortgae/internet/wells-fargo-home-mortgae-ESCROW-department-SCAMMED-AGAIN-dallas-Internet-808167. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on wells fargo home mortgae