Complaint Review: Wells Fargo

• Reported By: SpaChicNC — Hickory North Carolina
Wells Fargo
1453 2nd St NE, Hickory, NC Hickory, North Carolina USA

Wells Fargo I have had thousands embezzled from me! Hickory North Carolina

*Author of original report: I do keep a register!

*Author of original report: You are wrong!

*Consumer Suggestion: The previous poster gave some good advice...

*General Comment: Register

I have 6 accounts with this bank. They regularly back out my deposits, then put charges through, then charge NSF fees then put deposits back in. I also had my card # stolen after it was used at Target, resulting in 8 fraudulent charges which resulted in 21 NSF fees that Wells Fargo refused to return to me. They also periodically steal money from my account. There will be charges there one day that come out then they come out again another day and the $ disappears 2x and they embezel the money from the 2nd transaction. They also have done ach drafts then my creditors say that they received a stop payment notice. They never get the money but its gone from my account and I never did a stop payment. Wells Fargo also charges me 2 NSF fees per transaction. One fee when it comes through then another $35 fee to "return" it to the creditor. I've had thousands upon thousands of dollars stolen from me and I have emails and screen shots of my account to prove it all.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/22/2014 07:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wells-Fargo/Hickory-North-Carolina-28601/Wells-Fargo-I-have-had-thousands-embezzled-from-me-Hickory-North-Carolina-1125648. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wells Fargo

I do keep a register!

AUTHOR: SpaChicNC - ()

The NSF fees were a result of my card # being stolen out of Targets system when I used my card there!

You are wrong!

AUTHOR: SpaChicNC - ()

I keep a very accurate record! Did u not see that the NSF fees were due to theft? My card was stolen by a breech in Targets system when I used my card there and that 1 account was drained. The other acct I've had issues with is the account I have my merchant account deposit to. I transfer the money after it deposits, so I don't leave money sitting in that account. Once a month when I get my fee, my merchant company deposits money then charges my monthly fee The next day. Wells Fargo backs out the deposit, charges the fee, charges me an NSF then puts deposit back in even tho deposit happened day before the fee. I have tens of thousands if dollars in my other accounts, which are linked but Wells Fargo would rather charge me a fee than pull money from my other accounts to cover it bc they do this simply to make money!!!

#3 Consumer Suggestion

The previous poster gave some good advice...

AUTHOR: Ken - ()

You obviously DON'T keep an accurate, UP TO DATE check register.  It MUST include any use of your debit card(s).

Since you obviously have no clue how this works, you have two choices. 1. Keep paying those NSF fees to the benefit of the rest of us who don't. 2. Go to the bank and ask for help in avoiding this. They aren't ripping you off.

It's to your financial benefit to do this as soon as possible.  You are currently stealing from yourself.

No, I don't work for them or any other bank.

#4 General Comment

AUTHOR: Tyg - ()

I would suggest that you keep a running register. It is the ONLT way to ensure no NSF. I used to have the same issue but I re-learned the ability to use a PHYSICAL register. Once I did this, I stopped getting NSF. Problem is that not every transaction posts online. If you are using your online statement as your register, then you will always get NSF. The only sure way is to keep a physical register.