Complaint Review: Wen Haircare

• Reported By: Robert — Santa Monica California United States of America
Wen Haircare
3340 Ocean Park Blvd. Santa Monica, California United States of America

Wen Haircare Chaz Wen Ripoff Scam Santa Monica, California

Ordered an informercial special for $29.95 and specifically declined any additional product, but unbeknowest to me was still enrolled in their ongoing auto shipment program to receive additional product and they setup an account for me. Now they are charging my account $34.95 every month and they haven't send any product. In April I called and was told I would be refunded $69 for the first extra charges, $56.19 for the second extra charges, but now it is May I have received no refund and they have charged my card again for $34.95.

I was given a confirmation number 040312ALT which is the date that I talked to them with the 3 letters ALT added. The second time I spoke with them they told me I had to cancel my account with them, which now supposedly they have, but since I haven't received any product they need to send me an Affidavit saying I received no product then once they receive that back they can refund the $140 extra dollars they have charged me. I have a feeling I am never going to see that money from them. Total run around and numerous complaints online about the same thing.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/07/2012 03:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wen-Haircare/Santa-Monica-California-90405/Wen-Haircare-Chaz-Wen-Ripoff-Scam-Santa-Monica-California-879334. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wen Haircare