Complaint Review: Wendy Laymon - Faith Laymon

• Submitted: Wed, June 11, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, August 29, 2008

• Reported By:Picayune Mississippi
Wendy Laymon - Faith Laymon
109 Delzell Woods Rogersville, Missouri U.S.A.

Wendy Laymon - Faith Laymon Bonnie/Clyde Puppy Mill scammer scammed me for $2800 for a mangy pet Rogersville Missouri

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: shawn stockstill is a thief!! she stole my puppy

This person is another Bonnie/Clyde Puppy Mill Scammer that operates a puppy mill and houses pups under inhumane conditions.She was recently banned from the state of Washington for scamming people out of money and selling people sick diseaseful pets with mange and other serious conditions,re the (((Redacted))).I became a victim recently and received a pet with an inheirated mange condition and breeder refuses a refund.She sells French Bulldog pups and is listed over many puppy sites and is located in the state of Mo..More info about this scammer can be obtained by contacting me.
Yoda
Picayune,Ms.

Yoda
Picayune, Mississippi

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/11/2008 03:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wendy-Laymon-Faith-Laymon/Rogersville-Missouri-65742/Wendy-Laymon-Faith-Laymon-BonnieClyde-Puppy-Mill-scammer-scammed-me-for-2800-for-a-man-339375. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wendy Laymon - Faith Laymon

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

shawn stockstill is a thief!! she stole my puppy

AUTHOR: Wendy - (U.S.A.)

Shawn Stockstill purchased a puppy from me and received it on January 31st 2008. The puppy had a thorough veterinarian inspection by my veterinarian two days before the shipment. This inspection is required by federal law and is also an airline regulation. Shawn had the puppy inspected by her veterinarian on the very day she received her. My guarantee states the puppy needs to be examined by the purchaser's veterinarian wihtin 3 days of receiving the puppy. If there is any issue the puppy is to be returned to me within 7 days of receipt. Shawn's veterinarian gave the puppy a clean bill of health--not even a sniffle from the airplane flight. This reaffirmed my vetrinarian's findings of a healthy puppy. Shawn and her family have accused me of knowingly sending her a puppy with dermadectic mange. 2 trained veterinarians could not detect it and the mother and the father of the puppy have no signs of this skin problem. Shawn has owned this puppy for 6 months before it was diagnosed with the condition. I spoke with my veterinarian and he said the problem is induced by the environment it is living in and stress from her surroundings. He also said it is very easily remedied.
Shawn and her mother have hurled insult after insult at me and accused me of being a puppy mill.
I am a professional breeder of the finest French Bulldogs. American Kennel club (the largest registry of dogs) has inspected my facilities and the condition of my dogs. They tell me i have one of the finest facilities around and they say they love the quality of my dogs and tell me to keep up the good work. I also have a license with the state of missouri. The state veterinarian, head of the department for the licensing animal facilities inspected my facilities in March. He was impressed with how nice my facilities were and stated "you are doing a great job!!! keep up the GOOD work!!!"
The puppy Shawn received was of the finest quality. The puppy's father is an AKC champion male and her mother has several champions in her lines. This is a show potential puppy. She is not just an average french bulldog. I have taken a lot of time to raise some of the very best french bulldogs available and will continue to do so.
Again, the puppy checked fine on both ends by 2 veterinarians. I do believe Shawn Stockstill premeditated stealing my puppy from me. She canceled the American express credit card transaction for the full amount, 3000 dollars, including the shipping. She has all of her money AND the puppy. She refuses to send the puppy back to me. Shawn Stockstill is a thief.