Complaint Review: Wendy's #12

• Updated: Wed, March 05, 2014

• Reported By: JeannineH — Canal Winchester Ohio
Wendy's #12
287 South Sandusky Delaware , Ohio USA

Wendy's #12 T & C Foods, Incorporated8 Laurelwood DriveMount Vernon, Ohio 43050 #badcustomerserviceexperience Delaware Ohio

February 20th, 2013 @ 3:56 pm ,order #0397- I order an Grilled Chicken Combo with Iced Tea and fries, After heading down 42. I noticed I didn't receive a straw or napkins,so I couldn't drink my tea while I was driving. I opened the sandwich, it was over cooked and dried out as if it been under the heat lamp for a while. The fries were very salty,too,too salty. I went home to their site to file a complaint.

A few days later I received a form letter from Wendy's with another customers name on it asking for my email address that way they can send a coupons to resolve the issue, NOT MY NAME on the letter! ..I respond to the email explaining they messed up. Come on Wendy's you are really failing to impress me with your response and service. They didn't reply back to my email. Then I received an email form letter with addressed to me. So I send my email address as the email requested it,but they never followed -up with the complimentary coupon(s) or an email apologizing for the mistake.

I 've been a Wendy's customer since the 1990's. I have never received bad service or bad food in the manner in which on did on February 20,2013. I don't eat at other fast food restaurants. I choose Wendy's to eat because of the quality of their food and service, but after this experience. I guess, I will be looking for another fast food restaurant to go to. Wendy's, you are failing to impress me with your response and service!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/05/2014 08:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wendys-12-/Delaware-Ohio-43015/Wendys-12-T-C-Foods-Incorporated8-Laurelwood-DriveMount-Vernon-Ohio-43050-badcust-1128440. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wendy's #12