Complaint Review: weneedavacation.com

• Submitted: Tue, July 20, 2010
  • Updated: Thu, July 22, 2010

• Reported By: Glen r — Syracuse New York U.S.A.
weneedavacation.com
30 Mayo Road Wellesley, 02482, Massachusetts United States of America

weneedavacation.com All Seasons Vacation Rentals, LLC Don't believe a word on this site Wellesley, 02482, Massachusetts

*Author of original report: One more lie

*Author of original report: Thanks for proving what a rip off you are

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: vacation rentals on Cape Cod

I rented a a place in Wellfleet, Cape Cod based on the description on this website. The place was named Brownies Cabins. The description was a total lie. The 'well kept 2 bedroom cottage with high speed internet, washer dryer etc' turned out to be a one bedroom dump with what was once the living room converted into a second bedroom. This room was in the main traffic area and had no door. After returning I posted a review on the website. The review was never posted nor have the operators of the web site seen fit to answer my emails concerning the bogus description of Brownies Cabins.

I have since done some more searching on the site and discovered that although there is a system for posting reviews there is not a single review posted for any property.

The bottom line is that neither the descriptions or the review process on this site can be trusted. Do yourself a favor and find another way to research and choose your vacation rental.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/20/2010 04:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/weneedavacationcom/Wellesley-02482-Massachusetts-/weneedavacationcom-All-Seasons-Vacation-Rentals-LLC-Dont-believe-a-word-on-this-site-W-625270. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on weneedavacation.com

One more lie

AUTHOR: Glen r - (U.S.A.)

I was the renter and I have never been contacted by weneedavacation or the owner despite emailing both of them

Thanks for proving what a rip off you are

AUTHOR: Glen r - (U.S.A.)

What better way to be proven right. If a cottage owner dug a hole in the yard and advertised a swimming pool you'd take them at their word and continue to run the lie on your website.

Why? You're not going to bite the hand that feeds you no matter how dishonest that hand is.

Why else would your website have a bogus review setup but never actually publish reviews.

Why else do you refuse to investigate complaints. Asking the owner is the same as asking a bank robber if they did it then releasing them on their word that they didn't.

It's pathetically transparent and since you have no problem using the internet to scam potential vacation renters then I will use the same internet to expose you.

#3 REBUTTAL Owner of company

vacation rentals on Cape Cod

AUTHOR: Joan - (USA)

As the owner of WeNeedaVacation.com, I personally review all of the guest reviews and comments that vacationers send to our homeowners. When one of our homeowners receives a negative review, I contact the homeowner and discuss the situation with him or her.

We also keep a file on every lister. We have on occasion removed a listing from our site after having received several complaints about the property for negligence or misrepresentation on the part of the owner.

I have spoken to this owner, and she feels that her listing accurately represents her cabin.  She has been advertising her cabin on our website since 2004, and to date this is the first complaint we have received. I have also responded to this tenant with an explanation of our process.

Fortunately, out of thousands of vacation rental transactions that occur every summer via our website, we receive very few complaints.  I am sorry that this tenant's expectations of his rental were not met.

threatened