Complaint Review: wepay.com

• Updated: Sun, September 08, 2013

• Reported By: Dustin — archdale North Carolina
Internet USA

wepay.com Froze my account, kept my money. Internet

After setting up an account to handle subscriptions for my online investment newsletter at www.Viaticusinvestments.com Wepay.com shut my account down without any reason or explanation other than it may be suspicious. Then after days or waiting and phone calls I was allowed to create a new account (and track down every subscriber and ask them politely to resubscribe) and assured my account would be allowed to process payments but given an 8week reserve period.

Then, a few days later after I had asked everyone to re-subscribe. They did it again and sent the same generic 'your banned' email.

horrible company. Might as well be paypal 2.0

Have read other complaints boards as well and these guys are well known for scamming. Be Warned

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/08/2013 02:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/wepaycom/internet/wepaycom-Froze-my-account-kept-my-money-Internet-1082733. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on wepay.com