Complaint Review: Werner Enterprises

• Submitted: Fri, February 06, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, February 06, 2009

• Reported By:San Bernardino California
Werner Enterprises
14507 Frontier Road Omaha, Nebraska U.S.A.

Werner Enterprises LIES, Nothing But Lies Omaha Nebraska

Werner Safety informed me I was being terminated (on 02/05/09) for unsafe driving which involved 2 accidents and for using an unsafe trailer. Told them that I haven't received any citations by any law enforcement agencies regarding any accidents. Didn't know what Werner was talking about. Werner's safety personnel out of Fontana CA also said that by me taking a red tagged trailer also contributed to my termination. That I shouldn't have moved it because it had a large sign "Do Not Use" on it. I told the safety person that I didn't see no sign on it and if I did, I'd would have left it. All this time he's on the phone with someone else from their headquarters, not really letting me explain anything. Both individuals came across to me with their decisions already made up and their manner very cold towards me. I told them if I was such an unsafe driver then why did Werner let me drive for them for the last 2-3 weeks. Let me tell you that before all this, I spoke with my dispatcher and his boss via telephone conference call regarding this "unsafe trailer". My dispatcher's boss was more upset that it costed the company $2500 to fix trailer than to blame the dispatcher which oversaw the trailer. He stated that the dispatcher responsible for that trailer failed to input it into the system as unusable. That I should have done a better pretrip inspection of the trailer, that the dispatcher was a fault and so was I. He said I wasn't going to be terminated over this but any more future incidents of this manner and I may find myself unemployed. He went on to state that my dispatcher will write a report regarding this conversation and a copy placed in my personnel file. Been finding out that "Werner Cares" only if it doesn't involve its dispatchers or any nondrvining employees of any wrong doing. Just an add on. Don't work for Werner because Werner Doesn't Care a d**n regarding its drivers.

San Bernardino, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/06/2009 03:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Werner-Enterprises/Omaha-Nebraska-68138/Werner-Enterprises-LIES-Nothing-But-Lies-Omaha-Nebraska-421147. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Werner Enterprises