Complaint Review: Wesley Berry Flower Delivery Express

• Updated: Wed, February 19, 2014

• Reported By: Karen — Roseburg Oregon
Wesley Berry Flower Delivery Express
2985 HAGGERTY,WALLED LAKE WALLED LAKE-, Michigan USA

Wesley Berry Flower Delivery Express Flower Delivery Express Disappointed Elderly Mom on Valentines Day WALLED LAKE- Michigan

I requested a dellivery date of 2-14-14 Friday. My mom did not receive her flowers intended for Valentines day until today. 2-18-14 Tuesday.

I checked and there was no snow on the roads in Bend where my Mom lives therefore I feel they did not have a good reason for a four day delay.

She was at home every day  and the senior center where she lives accepts all flowers for the residents and delivers promptly.

They used a local florist to make and deliver the arrangement . There is no excuse for tardiness in calling in my order.

If they need 3 or 4 day lead time they should put that fact in the ad instead of the false illusion that you can deliver on a specific date if requested.

I am disappointed that my Mom thought I forgot her on Valentines day. At 83 she does not deserve disappointments  like this.

If they had called or emailed me and informed me of the delay I would have called her to warn her that they could not deliver on Friday.

I will not purchase through them again in the future and I intend to Blog & Tweet, about my bad experience from Wesley Berry Flower Delivery Services

We were not pleased!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/18/2014 11:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wesley-Berry-Flower-Delivery-Express/WALLED-LAKE-Michigan-48390/Wesley-Berry-Flower-Delivery-Express-Flower-Delivery-Express-Disappointed-Elderly-Mom-on-1124689. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wesley Berry Flower Delivery Express