butter

• Updated: Thu, February 21, 2013

• Reported By: Winona — Portland Oregon United States of America
wesley berry flowers
Bloomfield township, Michigan United States of America

wesley berry flowers Flower delivery express, American floral delivery, nationwide-florists, WBF LLC CORP OFC Total scam!! Over $100.00 dollars. No flowers,No refund. Bloomfield township, Michigan

2/13/2013 I ordered two floral deliveries for Valentine's Day. Total $121.95 2/14/2013 Received first emails. Identical. One for each delivery stating that delivery would be on 2/15/2013. 2/15/2013 No delivery. Two new emails stating delivery was in route. 2/16/2013 No delivery . I emailed asking where are my orders. Got duplicate emails stating delivery in route. I got mad and started researching Wesley berry flowers online and found hundreds or complaints for non delivery,wrong delivery,late delivery all with no refunds. I posted to their Facebook and twitter pages(emailing copies of all posts to them.) I sent many many emails demanding my order be filled. I received a credit code to use online. When I tried to use the credit the same flowers I had ordered before would have cost more than the original sale. I responded that the credit was a joke and I wanted 100% refund or my flowers delivered. I filed a complaint with BBB, FTC, and FTD ( I forwarded the responses to Wesley berry. I found a FAX number and sent a FAX demanding they deliver or 100% refund. 2/19/2013 I received an email that said they were sorry but they did not realize they could not deliver to Happy Valley Oregon. And I would receive a full refund in 3 to 7 days. (Happy Valley is part of Portland Oregon Metro area). I have learned so much about this rip off company that even with a full refund I will not stop trying to let people know not to ever use this service. There are hundreds maybe thousands of customers who have been ripped off .

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/21/2013 01:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/wesley-berry-flowers/Bloomfield-township-Michigan-/wesley-berry-flowers-Flower-delivery-express-American-floral-delivery-nationwide-florist-1017780. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on wesley berry flowers