Complaint Review: wesley berry flowers

• Updated: Tue, May 15, 2012

• Reported By: JKM — Gilbert Arizona United States of America
wesley berry flowers
admin@flowerdeliveryexpress Internet United States of America

wesley berry flowers Order placed, accepted, paid and never rec'd internet, Internet

Placed an order online for a floral arrangement with same day delivery.  The order was accepted, yet no confirmation email was sent.  When I called the company, they could not tell me why an email wasn't sent and told me the order would be sent the next day.  I asked for a supervisor since it was guaranteed same day.  I was connected with a Lalani who placed me on hold, and came back to tell me it would be there by 4pm local time.  At 5 local time, I began calling hte company again and was given a looped recording with no end in sight and still no delivery at 6pm local time.  I have since contacted credit card company to dispute charge.  I will continue to fight this charge and this company.  It is bad enough when someone is grieving and you cannot be there to hold their hand or dry their tears, but when you try to send something and it is CLEARLY a lie about it being delivered the same day, THAT is just dispicable.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/15/2012 05:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/wesley-berry-flowers/internet/wesley-berry-flowers-Order-placed-accepted-paid-and-never-recd-internet-Internet-883268. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on wesley berry flowers