Complaint Review: West Asset Managemnt

• Updated: Tue, September 10, 2013

• Reported By: Angry at West Asset — Binghamton New York
West Asset Managemnt
1000 Perimeter Rd Endicott, New York USA

West Asset Managemnt Dawn Proctor, Joli Anton, and all the other evil females there! Hired for my looks, sexually harassed, stolen from, moved to a corner away from everyone, then laid off! Endicott New York

When I was hired, they told me that they were only hiring for one position. I believed it was because of my work experience, but saw that it was my looks that got me the job. The other applicants were not very attractive but I knew them from another company and that they were definately better qualified for the position. After I started, they moved me around all over the place. Each time they put me near other attractive females or managers. There was constant sexual comments all over the call center floor every day. The men that worked there, very few of them, got it the worst. I felt sorry for them. After they saw that I was not into going to bars and hanging out with any of my coworkers (Or sleeping with them) I was treated terribly. They all ignored me and they moved me into a corner of the call center. I liked it there actually because I didn't have to listen to the constant gossip and sex stories from all the other females there. They had empty seats all over the place but never hired any one.

When Halloween came, they used me to decorate the whole "spine" for my team that all hated me. I tried hard to make them like me but they just didn't. I spent hours at home painting on an old holed up blanket donated by another coworker named Michelle. I used my own brushes and artistic talent to create a beautiful tapistry that I was told I could keep after Halloween. Of course they lied to me. They told me that the tapistry I made belonged to West Asset Management. I was really upset and in tears. I even went to Dawn Proctor about it. Her, Joli, and this mean grumpy woman named Michelle all told me that all my hours of work painting was considered a donation and that no one promised I could keep it even though both Michelle and Joli told me that I could have the tapistry prior to seeing the finished product.

When November rolled around it was clear that there would be lay offs. I knew they had it in for me after I told them that I would sendd them a bill for my hours of work, as an artist I charge $25.00 per hour for tapistries and wall murals. Sure enough myself, the older coworkers, the others that weren't liked by the managers like Joli, and even the ones that were there for years for whatever reason. In my opinion, West Asset Management is a terrible place to work unless you are an attractive female/male that sleeps with everyone you work with, love to gossip and stab others in the back, and like to spend after work hours at the local bars with the same morons you spent the entire work day with... I was happy to get laid off. So were a few other people. The truth is that West Asset Management in Endicott, NY is full of drug addicts and alcoholics that come to work drunk and high everyday. They throw eachother under the bus so that they have something to talk about later.

K. Smith, Binghamton, NY

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/10/2013 08:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/West-Asset-Managemnt/Endicott-New-York-13760/West-Asset-Managemnt-Dawn-Proctor-Joli-Anton-and-all-the-other-evil-females-there-Hire-1083491. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on West Asset Managemnt