- Report: #923232
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: west bay acquisitions,LLC
west bay acquisitions,LLCInternet United States of America
west bay acquisitions,LLC First Lien Term Lenders Liquidating Trust charging me a debt i did not accrue from 2009 in a state where I did not live. Internet
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
- received letter from a debt collector aug 6 2012
- amt 19.16
- dated from may 29 2009
- I do not remember renting these movies
- this was 3 years ago and I havent rented movies because I have cable television
- I have read other complaints about this probably bogus company
- I do not feellI owe this money.
- It is a rip off scam
- seems Hollywood video is bankrupt and is trying to fleece money fromwherever it can
- Impossible to contact anyone at the phone number they give
- and if you cdont ccontact within 30 days it will go on to further collections
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/06/2012 12:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/west-bay-acquisitionsLLC/internet/west-bay-acquisitionsLLC-First-Lien-Term-Lenders-Liquidating-Trust-charging-me-a-debt-i-d-923232. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.