cholesterol

Complaint Review: west bay acquisitions,llc cranston, ri

• Submitted: Fri, March 30, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, March 30, 2012

• Reported By: mitch — el centro California United States of America
west bay acquisitions,llc cranston, ri
cranston, Rhode Island United States of America

west bay acquisitions,llc cranston, rhode island sent me a bill for Hollywood vidio from 2009. cranston, Rhode Island

I received a bill in the mail.  This mail was from West Bay Acquisitions, LLC . They claim that I owe them money from Hollywood video.  This place went under , I think,  three years ago.  I do not think That I or my wife rented these two movies. They are movies that we generally do not watch. I do not want to pay these guys. Why did they wait so long to bill?  And bill the wrong person.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/30/2012 02:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/west-bay-acquisitionsllc-cranston-ri/cranston-Rhode-Island-0220/west-bay-acquisitionsllc-cranston-rhode-island-sent-me-a-bill-for-Hollywood-vidio-from-861581. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on west bay acquisitions,llc cranston, ri