Complaint Review: West Bay Aquisitions

• Updated: Thu, February 02, 2012

• Reported By: Cassie — Cape Coral Florida United States of America
West Bay Aquisitions
, Florida United States of America

West Bay Aquisitions Health Allied Interstate No such collections exsists Florida

I received an automated call that told me to contact about a debt. When I asked about the debt they could not give me the original account holder name and said that they were collecting a debt on behalf of a list of books that were purchased in 2002. I have a credit monitoring through freecreditreport.com and this debt is not on any collections reports. When I asked for additional information the person transfered me to a manager, who hung up on me when I asked for a company and account number. They said it was through BMG direct mail:surprise doesnt exsist.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/02/2012 09:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/West-Bay-Aquisitions/-Florida-/West-Bay-Aquisitions-Health-Allied-Interstate-No-such-collections-exsists-Florida-832761. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on West Bay Aquisitions