Complaint Review: West Builders Supply Aka Atlas Contractors Supply Aka Cal Pacific Products

• Submitted: Thu, March 11, 2010
  • Updated: Tue, April 12, 2011

• Reported By: Lynn — Whitmore Lake Michigan U.S.A.
West Builders Supply Aka Atlas Contractors Supply Aka Cal Pacific Products
5861 Kyrene road, ste 2 tempe, Arizona United States of America
  • Phone: 480-345-7820
  • Web:
  • Category: Liars

West Builders Supply Aka Atlas Contractors Supply Aka Cal Pacific Products Capital Contractors Atlas Building Supply, Capital Contractors Supply, Cal Pacific, West Builders Supply, Western Builders Supply, California Contractors Supply, Ace Industrial Supply, Thacker Tool, C If they call file a complaint tempe, Arizona

*Consumer Comment: It is REALLY Ace Indstrial?

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: misunderstanding

*UPDATE Employee: Actually..

These guys have been calling for about three years. We are fed up with these jerks. So we finally contacted the Tempe Chief of Police's office. They are now under investigation. If you receive a call from them, call 480-350-8767. There is strength in numbers, so everyone needs to keep calling the number above and report them.

It's about time these guys are put out of business. They go by the following names:Capital Contractors Atlas Building Supply, Capital Contractors Supply, Cal Pacific, West Builders Supply, Western Builders Supply, California Contractors Supply, Ace Industrial Supply, Thacker Tool, Contractors Supply and who knows what other names they use.

They had to move to a new location. Get ready Mr. Rozakis, what goes around comes around!!!

If these guys call, call Tempe AZ police at 480-350-8767. File a complaint. Help put a stop to these rude and abnoxious calls!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/11/2010 07:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/West-Builders-Supply-Aka-Atlas-Contractors-Supply-Aka-Cal-Pacific-Products/tempe-Arizona-85283/West-Builders-Supply-Aka-Atlas-Contractors-Supply-Aka-Cal-Pacific-Products-Capital-Contrac-579750. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on West Builders Supply Aka Atlas Contractors Supply Aka Cal Pacific Products

It is REALLY Ace Indstrial?

AUTHOR: TC - (United States of America)

The first of 14 phone calls this morning started off civilly, with the caller  (Beau) identifying himself with Big State.  After I told him that we were not interested in any of his products his tone changed and he became rude and obnoxious.  Several calls later, one to my husband's cell phone, Beau asked my husband if he wanted to talk to the "Boss".
When the Boss came on the phone he identified himself as Jim Baker from Riverside, CA and when my husband asked me the company name, he told him Ace Industrial!.  I contacted Ace and spoke with their Customer Service Mgr, Greg, who was most polite and appalled at what we had gone thru today.  He checked the database and niether of our phone # were in there.  However he advised me that he recognized the name Jim Baker and informed me that this individual had been an employee of Ace and was let  go for similar reasons to what I experienced.

He also went to the extent to check their phone records for the day and verify that no calls had been placed from his company to ours.  So, here I was getting all hot under the collar about harrassing phone calls from Ace Industrial, when infact the true offender was Big State Industrial.

You might want to see the report that I'm now making about Big State.

Greg, Thank you for helping me get to the bottom of this matter, and I feel so sorry that you and your company are being maligned in this manner, and I truly hope that you are able to get the matter resolved officially.   Good luck to you!  TC

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

misunderstanding

AUTHOR: Compliance Officer - (United States of America)

Ace Industrial Suply is a company that has been in business for 22 years. This post puts us in a category with companies that do not reflect our policies/proceedures or ethics.

This should be deleted/removed

Actually..

AUTHOR: Sara - (U.S.A.)

In reality, California Contractors Supply is NOT a part of Ace Industrial Supply. I know for a FACT, since Ace is our competition. I'm not sure how many of these other company names could be a part of California Contractors, but the truth is we are a valid and legal company selling products and if your company does not wish to be contacted, they can go to www.dnc.com and register. Simple as that.

-Sara, secretary in WA