Complaint Review: west coast escapes

• Updated: Mon, January 21, 2013

• Reported By: martha — longbeach California United States of America
west coast escapes
napa, California United States of America

west coast escapes california vacation club' memberhip always block never used it napa, California

I PURSHED THIS MEMBERSHIP 0N DEC/09 FOR $4.500 AND DOWN PAYMENT WAS FOR 450. THEY PROMISE ME MANY CITYS AROUND THE WORD BUT WHEN I WENT READY AND CHOOSE MY COUNTRY COLOMBIA S.A SPECIFIC CITY CARTAGENA I NEVER FOUND IT IN THE SISTEM AND I SUPPOSE SOMETHING WAS WRONG INT THE HOME PAGE OF THE COMPANY. I CALL AND THEY SAID NO HAVE NOTHING THERE, AND THE RESOT SHOWS AND THE SISTEM WAS NOT TOURIST PLACE FOR ME WAS A BIG SURPRISE, I KNOW PERFECT THE AREA AND THE CITY IWAS INTERESTING IS A VERY POPULAR TOURISTIC PLACE. AGAIN AFTER THAT I PICK UP AND OTHER DIFERENT COUNTRY AND THEY SAID THE SAME. SORRY THE COMPANY NO HAVE YET RESORT THERE AND THEN I RECEIVE A BILL FOR MANTENACE AND I NEVER USED THE SERVICE, I FINISH MY PAYMENTS LAST MONTH DEC /12 AND THEY NEVER SEND ME MY INVOCE OR TOTAL PAYMENT BALANCE IS CURRENT 0 . NOW I TRY USED AND IS BLOCK AND THEY SAID THEY NO HAVE MORE SALES , I NEDD SOME HELP FOR USED OR SELLER OR RECOVER MY INVESTMENT. THANK FOR YOU HELP .I SAW MANY COMPLAINS ABO;UT I THINK I NOT THE UNIC PERSON HAS TROUBLES WITH THEM.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/21/2013 06:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/west-coast-escapes/napa-California-94558/west-coast-escapes-california-vacation-club-memberhip-always-block-never-used-it-napa-C-1000787. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on west coast escapes