Complaint Review: West Coast Property Solution - Robert Casks

2861 Pullman Santa Ana, California United States of America
  • Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category:

West Coast Property Solution Robert Casks Loan Modification Scam Santa Ana, California

I paid 3700.00 for a loan modification and I was ripped by WCPS and Attorney Mike Sacks they stole my money and never helped me at all thank god for NACA.

Start Date:10/2010-Filed A complaint with:The California Attorney General's Office, about the West Coast Property Solutions & the mortgage company=Countrywide=now Bank of America, and was trying to get some of the excessive interest that they charged me taken off of my remaining loan balance. However, they have refused to reduce my loan amount=but, instead it has been increased=due to the fact I was unable to make any payments since=10/2008, due to severe financial problems. So, I tried to do a loan-remodification with them under President Obama's new Homeowner's Affordability Plan=No Success!

Then, I got NACA=Neighborhood Assiatance Corporation of America involved, but Bank of America has a contract with them to write all NACA restructured loans with the property taxes & house insurance included in the monthly payments. Well, I finally got them to take that off, so they say it is, but, it is still on the loan proposal on my NACA file. And, I am still trying to get them to come down to the lowest interest rate that is offered to people like me in my situation from the Bank=which is 1.875%=fixed rate @ 30yrs.., and to reduce my total loan balance from all of the excessive interest, late fees, etc., and I recently discovered they are even charging me another escrow fee to have someone drive by my house once per month to see if it is empty, or occupied or not!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/07/2013 11:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/West-Coast-Property-Solution-Robert-Casks/Santa-Ana-California-92705/West-Coast-Property-Solution-Robert-Casks-Loan-Modification-Scam-Santa-Ana-California-1010729. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on West Coast Property Solution - Robert Casks