Complaint Review: West Coast Property Solutions

• Submitted: Mon, January 31, 2011
  • Updated: Mon, January 31, 2011

• Reported By: Kimberly — Valley Center California U.S.A.
West Coast Property Solutions
18092 Skypark South Suite D Irivne, California United States of America

West Coast Property Solutions Law Offices of Michael Sachs Loan Modifications Irivne, California

In pursuing a loan modification, I decided to use an attorney's office since the bank was being so difficult. I went with West Coast Property Solutions, as they offered a 100% money back guarantee on their services. Nearly two years later I now have a foreclosure sales date of April 1st, and they no longer will help me keep the bank honest.

I sent a written request via e-mail for a refund of my fees as promised. They called me to tell me I was not eligible for a refund because they had gotten me a temporary forbearance...a far cry from the reasonable modification of my loan they had promised! I have interviewed quite a bit, and not been able to find a job, which was their main complaint. However, they should have stated that in the beginning...NOT after they sucked me dry of any money I had and then refused to make good on their promise.

I'd take them to small claims court if I thought it would do any good, and not be a further waste of my time and money.

Bottom line...anyone who tells you they can get your loan modified is a stone faced liar.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/31/2011 01:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/West-Coast-Property-Solutions/Irivne-California-92614/West-Coast-Property-Solutions-Law-Offices-of-Michael-Sachs-Loan-Modifications-Irivne-Cali-689075. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on West Coast Property Solutions