Complaint Review: West Lake Financial

• Updated: Mon, May 05, 2014

• Reported By: bill320 — Staten Island New York
West Lake Financial
4751 Wilshire Blvd., Suite 100 Los Angeles, California USA

West Lake Financial West Lake Lied To Me And Said If i Pay Off My Balance In Full They Will Remove It From My Credit Report.... So i Did And Then They Said They Never Told Me That And I Have A Recorded Call..... Los Angeles California

*Consumer Comment: stupid

*General Comment: contact me! class action lawsuit filed against this company!

Hello World.

I want you all to know what happened to me at West Lake Financial. I have been with them for a year i financed a bmw threw them. I had no credit so i went with them at 24%. I know its high and thats the only rates they seem to give out . Anyways im currently looking to purchase a home so i needed to clean up my credit so i called west lake and asked if i pay them off in full would they be able to remove the balance off of my crtedit report.

The agent who i was speaking with said let me speak with my supervisor. When he returned he said yes they can remove it within 2 months and began asking me for a void check. I thought he was to pushie so i said ill call back. I waited two days and called back asking the questions and they same thing happened the women had to speak with her supervisor.

When she came back same thing yes they can remove it if i pay in full. So this time i sent in a void check and long story short i got my pay off letter in mail and no removal from my credit. I just spoke with them today and they are saying they never said that but they record thier calls and so do i! They are lying to customers and saying they same thing let me speak with my supervisor. I will never use them again and im looking to take legal actions and also file compliants with BBB and Fcc.

Thank You and BEWARE of companies like West Lake Financial.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/07/2013 07:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/West-Lake-Financial-/Los-Angeles-California-90010/West-Lake-Financial-West-Lake-Lied-To-Me-And-Said-If-i-Pay-Off-My-Balance-In-Full-They-1090006. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on West Lake Financial

stupid

AUTHOR: Stacey - ()

The only winner in a class action is the LAW FIRM!  If they win then you may get 50 bucks.  I suggest you look up class action and see who actually gets the bulk of the money.  Not the consumer.

#2 General Comment

contact me! class action lawsuit filed against this company!

AUTHOR: MedeirosK - ()

This company is heartless, and is money pit for citizens!  They scam hundreds of people and get away with it! I have my own complaint against this company.  They like to repo cars and charge the extra fees to make more money!  If you are reading this post please contact or respond .   We need to come together to file a class action lawsuit ASAP!