Complaint Review: west side motors

• Updated: Wed, August 08, 2012

• Reported By: john hoffman — lasvegas Nevada United States of America
west side motors
4080 E desert Inn rd las vegas, Nevada United States of America

west side motors chano castillo chano castillo sales man will not give me paper work las vegas, Nevada

*Consumer Comment: I to got ripped off from this guy

on 7 4 12  I bough  a  mini  van  from  west side  motors  chano castillo  sales man told me he had the titlet  turns  out  he did not have  I bought  the van 6 weeks ago still no title  he wont even  give  methepaper  work  to  get my  license  plates from  dmv   I am  getting  ripped   off  please  help  thank  you

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/08/2012 10:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/west-side-motors/las-vegas-Nevada-89121/west-side-motors-chano-castillo-chano-castillo-sales-man-will-not-give-me-paper-work-l-924617. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on west side motors

I to got ripped off from this guy

AUTHOR: Lujan - ()

They are sorry people. For the caprice he had their. They moved it down the street n sold it and also would not give me paper work for it please help me...juanitalujan27@gmail...