Complaint Review: West to East Realty Service

• Phone: 9517128990
  • Web:
  • Category: Realtors

West to East Realty Service YOU ARE FIRED! Corona, California

My home was going into foreclosure in 15 days. I was referred to Bonnie. So I called her. I was working on a Loan Modification with Indy Mac. I thought at this time, the only thing that i could do was to do a short sale. So I called Bonnie.   Bonnie had me write my the description of my home, and send her picture of my home. Bonnie did not even come and see her listing.  Bonnie did not come to  meet me, or ask me how I was doing. I was about to lose my home of 13 years.  My family was about to be thrown out on the street.  I held my own open house. I obtained my own buyer. I then contacted Making home affordable, and theyare amazing!  were able to reopen my loan modifaction again. I then called Bonnie, and told her that her Lazy, services where no longer needed. She refused to sign a cancellation of the listing.She has now been asked 9 times to release me of this contract. She is fired.  She needs to release me of the 6 month listing contract that she had me sign under duress. There must be a way to fire a realtor.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/23/2013 09:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/West-to-East-Realty-Service/Corona-California-92879/West-to-East-Realty-Service-YOU-ARE-FIRED-Corona-California-1053473. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on West to East Realty Service