Complaint Review: Westbury Jeep

• Reported By: liars and thieves — Levittown New York
Westbury Jeep
Jericho Turnpike, Westbury Westbury, New York USA

Westbury Jeep salespeople and mechanics are liars Westbury New York

Bought car from Westbury Jeep in 2010. We told the salesperson to lower the price because we couldn't afford the monthly payments that he came up with.  He magically came up with lower payments and me and my husband were thrilled and signed the paperwork.  When we looked over the paperwork a week later, we discovered that the only reason that the payments were lower is because the salesperson added a $5K balloon payment at the end of the 5 year car loan. Also the mechanics are thieves. We bought the car in for routine maintenance and they said we cannot leave without fixing the brakes and they were down to nothing and it would cost $700. dollars.  We didn't believe him because we hardly use the car and he insisted that I must be braking hard when I stop the car. We brought it to another mechanic and he said we had another 1500 miles on the brakes but we had new pads put on anyway for $250. I kept on calling Jeep Westbury to tell them this and I left e-mails and I did not receive one response.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/19/2014 09:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Westbury-Jeep/Westbury-New-York-11590/Westbury-Jeep-salespeople-and-mechanics-are-liars-Westbury-New-York-1131821. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Westbury Jeep