Complaint Review: Western by Design

• Reported By: Bob — Boise Idaho
Western by Design
665 Dry Gulch Rd Colville, Washington USA

Western by Design took my money, failed to deliver Colville Washington

In Jan 2013 I ordered a sheepskin coat.  It is now May and I haven't received delivery.  I've lost count of the promised delivery dates and various excuses.  Contacting a live person is extremely difficult.  They rarily respond to messages.

They charged an false amount to my card which was almost equal to the coat price.

I filed a complaint with my card company and was reimburst for the cost of the coat and the false charge.  Only then did I get an immediate responce from Western by Design.  They admitted the false charge was a mistake and promised to deliver the coat within a week.  That deadline passed with no coat.  I cancelled my order.

Never Again!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/09/2013 07:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Western-by-Design/Colville-Washington-99114/Western-by-Design-took-my-money-failed-to-deliver-Colville-Washington-1049531. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Western by Design