Complaint Review: Western Career College (WCC)

• Submitted: Tue, April 22, 2014
  • Updated: Tue, April 22, 2014

• Reported By: kjsdestiny — Reno Nevada
Western Career College (WCC)
15555 E14th Steet Suite 500 San Leandro, California USA

Western Career College (WCC) Silicon Valley College (SVC)DeVryCarrington College (CC) Fraud, Scam, Ripoff San Leandro California

Western Career College is a complete scam.  I attended in 2005 since then it has undergone many name changes. I was promised on the job placement, career training center, (that would help me with my resume and portfilio) this never happened. What did happen is I created my on coverletter, resume, and all the degree's and certfication's I received  Found my own job interview and was thoroughly embarrassed when i was told by the hiring manager,  Umm Im sorry but thse hld no value, What college college didyou say you went to im sure they should know this one Should have a seal, wrinkles his forhead hold up the certificate what the date honey. I say thank for your time. Head straight  WCC urprised the building now says Silicon Valley College yet with confidience Isill go insde to be told there's basically no one to help me since I graduated under the previous name. Yeah Im also stuck with a loan I have to repay yet i'll never have a Career.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/22/2014 04:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Western-Career-College-WCC/San-Leandro-California-94578/Western-Career-College-WCC-Silicon-Valley-College-SVCDeVryCarrington-College-CC-Fra-1140901. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Western Career College (WCC)