Complaint Review: western dental natomas

• Updated: Mon, May 12, 2014

• Reported By: namana gibson — Sacramento California
western dental natomas
3645 northgate blvd ste #A Sacramento, California USA

western dental natomas Amy fowler rude, racist, judgemental, rip offs Sacramento California

I bring my whole family to western dental natomas. They have been rude to me for the passed few years now and as of today I am taking my family elswhere. The office manager any fowler has no customer service skills at all. Shes rude to your face and on the phone. I thought it was just me but I sat in the waiting room (since I wasnt allowed to go back with my husband) and watched her mistreat customer after customer. She is a prime example of someone who take having some athority to far. Then the staff acts in her footsteps. The guy I was spoke to was rasist and he said he would get me a manager. I sat there waiting in the waiting area for 2 hrs and never once was adresses by a manager or anyone else for that matter. Rude and customer service sucks and there charging me for braces that never even touched my daughters mouth. Rip off for real.....

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/12/2014 10:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/western-dental-natomas/Sacramento-California-95833/western-dental-natomas-Amy-fowler-rude-racist-judgemental-rip-offs-Sacramento-Californ-1145898. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on western dental natomas