Complaint Review: Western Dental Orthodontics

• Updated: Tue, November 13, 2012

• Reported By: Memo — Santa Rosa California United States of America
Western Dental Orthodontics
4100 Montgomery Dr Ste A # Santa Rosa, California United States of America

Western Dental Orthodontics, Santa Rosa, CA Multiple Orthodontists/SCAM Santa Rosa, California

*Consumer Suggestion: Good Poeple great medicine

My 15 year old daughter was being treated by the so called orthodontists and the Santa Rosa office.  During a year or so, my daughter has been seen my approximately 4 to 5 different orthodontists.  All of the orthodontists came up with a different plan. First my daughter wears a head gear, which she wore.  Then the one doctor says she is just a few millimeters off to fix her overbite.  Then another doctor said she needed to have two teeth extracted to fix her over bite.  I sent my daughter to a different dentist who extracted the two teeth.  There was an orthodontist in that office and he asked why her teeth are being extracted so late in the game.  We explained the situation and he stated that it seemed very odd to do this after such a long treatment.  Also, the fact that they changed so many orthodontists was not a good thing.  TOO much inconsistency on Western Dental.  I filed a grievance challenging new charges even after I completely paid off the contract, they stated that I am responsible for the continuation of a new treatment plan and that my daughter should have been wearing her head gear more often.  They place the blame on a teenage girl rather that to fess up and say that they messed up.  Western Dental is a SCAM!  Their customer service at their head quarters in Orange, CA is terrible.  Where is their professionalism and compassion?  I will never refer a friend or relative.  Watch out, they could turn the tables midway during orthodontic plan only to leave you holding the bag!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/22/2011 09:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Western-Dental-Orthodontics/Santa-Rosa-California-/Western-Dental-Orthodontics-Santa-Rosa-CA-Multiple-OrthodontistsSCAM-Santa-Rosa-Calif-768509. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Western Dental Orthodontics

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Good Poeple great medicine

AUTHOR: steven - (USA)

LIES LIES LIES dont believe everything you read about Western dental they werer great for me

I the toothache from hell and DR Kacku helped me tremendously I am very greatfull these guys were so d*mn good., I am lucky this western dental doesnt suck all the others do