Complaint Review: western dental san jose ca story and king

• Submitted: Tue, March 12, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, March 12, 2013

• Reported By: garciaop — SAN JOSE California United States of America
western dental san jose ca story and king
1105 king road #60 san jose, California United States of America

western dental san jose ca story and king 6 moths after my dental work is done my gums still feel painfull and i been biting my cheeks all the time san jose, California

*UPDATE Employee: Western Dental Reply

its been more than 6 or 7 months that i went in to western dental  to have  my teeth check so they found some cavities  , they did some fillings on both sides and  a crown on right side   , am not sure what was but  i felt  when  the lady was applying the  anesthesia  something was wrog she was talking to someone else and  i even swallowed some   so i let that slip but when the job was done   i started to bite my cheeks all the time   i even had the marks on both sides so i went back they said   everything was ok  i also complaint about   the food getting stuck in one of the fillings so they redid  one that  they left big so i     ,  i went back  a moth after or so   cause i kept having the same problem all they  told me is to get some motrin and  put some warm water on my cheeks , it tdid not work  at the moment i still have this unconfortable   feeling in my mouth with pain on  my both sides of the gums and   i cant stop biting my cheeks    it all started since they  did the dental work  , i wish i had the enough money to go see an spoecialist  to prove what they done wrong and sue them  cause i cant even fall sleep   cause the   feeling is horrible is starting to be a nightmare  , i also cant run or do any other type of exercise  like i used to do cause  i keep biting my cheeks all the time      and    i really regret  for going to western dental  i cant have  a normal  meal with out having food stock on  my  teeth and   cant get rid of the  pain and   my gums feel really swollen

i really wish there could be a way to sue them and of sourse let people know about this company
i wouldnt mind passing out flyers  to people and holding a sign infront of this place  if anyone want to support me on this let me know
(((ROR redacted)))
CLICK here to see why Rip-off Report, as a matter of policy, deleted either a phone number, link or e-mail address from this Report. Once lawyers are willing to take on a case against a business, those lawyers will make arrangements with Rip-off Report to put alleged victims in touch with them. Read this link to see why this is for your own protection.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/12/2013 07:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/western-dental-san-jose-ca-story-and-king/san-jose-California-95122/western-dental-san-jose-ca-story-and-king-6-moths-after-my-dental-work-is-done-my-gums-st-1027827. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on western dental san jose ca story and king

Western Dental Reply

AUTHOR: Western_Dental_Services - ()

We read your comment and are sorry to hear that you had an unfortunate experience at one of our locations. Delivering a great patient experience is of the utmost importance to Western Dental. We always appreciate comments so that we can continue to improve our organization and deliver the best care and services. Please contact us at (800) 992-3366 during our regular business hours (Mon - Fri 8:30am - 5:00pm) so that we can look into the details of your concerns and take the appropriate action to make matters right. We look forward to assisting you.