Complaint Review: Western Dental

• Reported By: dannyj — California
Western Dental
617 n. main street corona, California USA

Western Dental HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE - in office and billing corona California

What a complete rip off!  First the place is not clean, unorganized, and is a dental CHOP SHOP.   There are no walls dividing the stations; its like a horror movie.

I came in for an initial visit (cleaning/x-rays), had made an appointment in advance, and I was there for over 4 hours.  That includes sitting in a technician chair for 2 hours while I waited for the dentist.  They needed to have me come back the next day for the cleaning portion.  So all in all 5 hours of my time.

I get my teeth cleaned bi-anually and this was my first time to this office/chain.  The dentist then tried to tell me I needed 10 fillings and root canal.  I have only had 2 fillings needed in my life; and had been to a dentist 6-months prior.  All of a sudden I need 10 fillings in a root canal?  Hello no!

I went to another dentist for a 2nd opinion and he said I only had one "small filling" needed.  What a rip off!

Fast forward 8 moths and I get a call from a collections agency because they had been sending a bill with a balance due to the wrong address because they entered my address wrong into their system.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/21/2014 05:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Western-Dental/corona-California-92880/Western-Dental-HORRIBLE-EXPERIENCE-in-office-and-billing-corona-California-1117387. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Western Dental