Complaint Review: Western Dental

• Updated: Mon, November 21, 2011

• Reported By: Fed Up — El Cajon California United States of America
Western Dental
583 North Second Street El Cajon, California United States of America

Western Dental Bait and Switch. You get one price on the phone but different when you arrive. El Cajon, California

I called Western Dental and got prices. I asked several times if the prices were correct and was told yes. I go in, fill out paperwork and was seen by a "denist". An hour later the charges for the work came back three times what I was quoted! I am now being told that they do not give prices over the phone and "so sorry you didn't get the name of who you were talking to". I was furious that they would not stand behind what their supposed corporate office told me. Now I am being hassled to pay the 99.00 fee for just walking thru the door. I did get up and walk out but was there nearly two hours. Not one person asked me for that fee or asked me to pay anything that day. Now they call everyday saying I owe money for absolutely nothing. I saved the money for my teeth and had what they quoted me in the beginning. It went from about 1,300.00 to 4,200.00 but no worries "you can make payments". I did not want to make payments. I have been fighting with these folks for almost a week now and have threatened them and will make good on it to turn them into the Federal Trade Commission for unlawful business practices. I challenge any attorney out there to look at the complaints against Dental and to either start a lawsuit on behalf of any oneof us or a class action. The only reason Western Dental still gets away with all of this is that nothing has been done. I am even writing the DA and even possibly our congressman. Whatever it takes to get them off my back and off yours too. Come on folks, lets fight back and get Western Dental shut down! I am sick of being ripped off! Western Dental needs to be investigated, soon.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/21/2011 11:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Western-Dental/El-Cajon-California-92021/Western-Dental-Bait-and-Switch-You-get-one-price-on-the-phone-but-different-when-you-ar-800416. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Western Dental