Complaint Review: Western Dental

• Updated: Fri, September 13, 2013

• Reported By: kriemhilt — el sobrante California
Western Dental
1299 San Pablo Ave, Suite A, El Cerrito, California USA

Western Dental /Dental Health Services, dental health fraud with Western Dental and Dental Health Service as partners in crime El Cerrito California

I applied for dental insurance with Dental Health Services but was talked out of Delta Dental Care and encouraged to take "Services Super SmartSmile" and pushed on to Western Dental in el Cerrito which is not far from where I live.  I was told I had to pay an initial fee of 48.68 usd initially and 14.30usd monthly.  This was on 5 September but I would not be allowed to see a dentist until 1 October so I made an appointment for 4 October. Two days ago I realized there would be a conflict timewise because of a university course I would be taking, so I called to cancel and reschedule.

The employees at Western Dental are very robotic on the phone and the young foreigner kept asking me if I was cancelling or rescheduling and when I said both, he argued that it could be only one or the other.  After telling him to move on and cancel, he told me there were no more appointments - none- until sometime in 2014!  I could not believe I was hearing correctly.

I then read the Yelp reviews (something I should have done sooner) and they were horrible!!  People have been cheated by any means available and please read all Yelp reviews for all Western Dental.

I have just written the Dental Health Services, who I could not reach by phone yesterday after waiting 15 minutes, and threatened them with internet fraud, elder abuse, and a number of other crimes...now I will contact my bank to stop all transfers to these crooks and continue to look for a decent dental service and dentist.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/13/2013 09:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Western-Dental/El-Cerrito-California-94530/Western-Dental-Dental-Health-Services-dental-health-fraud-with-Western-Dental-and-Dent-1084228. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Western Dental