Complaint Review: western dental

• Updated: Mon, April 14, 2014

• Reported By: tanisha love — moreno valley California
western dental
hemlock Moreno Valley, California USA

western dental The dentist who did work on my mouth. I complained of pain a day after work threw the weeks of coming in the dentist claimed nothing was wrong with me. i kept complaining nothing was done I had to go to hospital and another dentist to correct his work I was so infected in my face. Moreno Valley California

IM SO ANGRY I WENT TO THE DENTIST C/O SHARP TOOTH IN MOUTH THEY TOOK X RAYS AND CLAIMES I HAD 6 CAVITIES. AFTER SOME OF THE EXPENSIVE WORK I HAD PROBLEMS AT LEST 2 DAYS LATER. FORM THE NEGLECT THE DENTIST PROVIED I HAD A BAD INFECTION IN MY FACE AND HAD TO GET TOOTH PULLED AND TEETH REFILLED AND DISNT HAVE 6 CAVITIES. SO I TOOK IT UP WITH THE DENTAL BOARD. AFTER A YEAR HAS PASSED I RECIEVED A LETTER CLAIM NO CAUSE! WOW REALLY IF I WOULD OF DIED MAYBE THEY WOULD OF TOOK ACTION.I NEED TO FILE AGAINST THEM. THEY NOT ONLY TOOK MY MONEY THEY PUT ME IN A POSITION OF TAKING SO MANY MEDS. PAIN AND ANTIOTICS. WHERE DO I GO I NEED HELP THE BORWS OF CALI IS NOT A GOOS USE.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/14/2014 06:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/western-dental/Moreno-Valley-California-92557/western-dental-The-dentist-who-did-work-on-my-mouth-I-complained-of-pain-a-day-after-wor-1138847. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on western dental