Complaint Review: Western Dental

• Reported By: Gabriel — Simi Valley California
Western Dental
1397 E Los Angeles Ave simi valley , California USA

Western Dental ALERT: THEY RUIN YOUR CREDIT!!!! simi valley California

I went to get a tooth looked at since i was in a lot of pain and as a new patient i had completed all the paperwork requested.  Once the assesment was completed, they scheduled me a follw up appointment so that they can get approval from my insurance to start performing necessary repair for my toothache.  Within  days the office calls me prior to my appointment to notify me that previous visit was covered and the remaining service after coverage cost that I would have to pay is $757 out of pocket and they can put me on a payment plan.  I immediately informed them i was not interested and to canceled my appoitment.  In the meantime i found another dentist and recovered from the toothache.  A month later, I receive a bill stating $757 was due with a minimum paymenyt of $85!  I called the office and they tell me to disregard the bill as they show service was canceled and never completed.  2 WEEKS LATER I receive a letter from their collections department!!! How is that even possible???  When i call the collection department irrate- they confernce called in the dental office and learn that I should have never been billed, sent to collection or taken this far and confirm that the account is now closed.  NOW- almost a year later (next month)... I'm trying to purchase a home and the lender has notified me that WESTERN DENTAL is outstanding on my credit report!  Now I'm livid and continue to deal with the hassel of trying to clear and clarify their incompentance that has become a burden for ME!  Everyone knows that its not easy to get a loan these days and this single major error on their part has now delayed escrow, accumilated more paperwork and effort to the extent that now I'm furious and will make sure they pay for every damage, loss time and energy put into this miserable mistake that will be known to be worse than a toothache for them!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/28/2014 09:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Western-Dental/simi-valley-California-93065/Western-Dental-ALERT-THEY-RUIN-YOUR-CREDIT-simi-valley-California-1142517. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Western Dental