Complaint Review: Western Dental

• Submitted: Mon, July 29, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, July 29, 2013

• Reported By: WorkerBee — California
Western Dental
: 1397 E Los Angeles Ave, Simi Valley, CA 93065 simi valley, Select State/Province USA

Western Dental RIP SCAMS...FRAUD LIARS simi valley California

Do not EVER use Western Dental, they lie...check your contract....you only get 2 pages...page 6 as they claim has the line that if you are 1 day late you get a $25.00 fee...and they will charge a late fee on top of a late fee. I have recorded 3 calls on the  7-9-2013 and 7-25-2013 and both stated my next payment was due 8-11-2013..and low and behold today I get a late notice so I recorded that call and also the call to the Simi Valley office and of course the manager is never in or in a meeting. I did pay in full ecpect the other late fee of course and did advise of this, I will be sending these recording to the FCC and the FTC and District attorneys office to review....funny thing that they claim they record the call and can not pull up to listen while I waited...I ran a call center for ovwer 20 years and know you can listen as soon as 5 minutes, and when I advise Brenda she was recored she wanted to terminate the call and refuse my payment...hhhmmm if they record why would this bother her.....see my point!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/29/2013 05:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Western-Dental/simi-valley-Select-StateProvince-93065/Western-Dental-RIP-SCAMSFRAUD-LIARS-simi-valley-California-1071129. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Western Dental