Complaint Review: Western Diversified/Protective Asset Services

• Updated: Thu, July 25, 2013

• Reported By: Bill — Martinsville Virginia
Western Diversified/Protective Asset Services
2345 Waukegan Road, Suite 210 Bannockburn, Illinois USA

Western Diversified/Protective Asset Services You pay premium.. they don't pay at all! Bannockburn Illinois

My wife and I purchased a new 2012 Hyundai Santa Fe in mid 2012. On June 26 2013 a truck pulled out in front of my wife and totalled our car. My wife spent 3 days in the hospital suffering from laseration, broken ribs and spine fractures. Our totalled vehicle was financed thru Hyndai Motor and we owed 26K on it. Thank God we had Gap insurance because the insurance will only pay value of car.. approx 17k. Since my wife and I didn't want this hanging over us while going thru this hard time, we empitied our accounts and paid off the car. We planned that the insurance company and Gap insurance company would pay us back and we could buy a new car. Well... since we payed off the car the Gap insurance is no longer any good. Apparently they will only pay a finance company if there is an acciedent and a vehicle is totalled. This was never explained to us by the car dealership or by Protective Assets. So not only are we out of approx 9k from this ripoff, but the premium we paid is gone also (which was considerable).

This company is a scam. They will take your money and never pay out. We are proof and will never deal with this company again. I will inform the dealership where we have purchased 3 vehicles that this company is bogus, and hopefully.. being honest poeple, they will cut them off.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/25/2013 01:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Western-DiversifiedProtective-Asset-Services/Bannockburn-Illinois-60015/Western-DiversifiedProtective-Asset-Services-You-pay-premium-they-dont-pay-at-all-Ba-1070086. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Western Diversified/Protective Asset Services