Complaint Review: western towing

• Updated: Wed, January 09, 2013

• Reported By: jeremy — san marcos California United States of America
western towing
bailey ct, san marcos ca san marcos, California United States of America

western towing UNETHICAL!! rude, expensive, uncooperative, playing dumb, unconstitutional san marcos, California

Ok here is my situation:

I live in a mobile home park and they just recently put a fire zone no parking throughout the park to where no one can park at all in front of their own mobile home, unless you are loading or unloading with hazards on.  I moved my truck in front to unload some materials, im on my way back to my truck for one more load, and i see my truck leaving(givin i was on my porch).  As i jump down my stairs, i see my neighbor chasing him, i then run to the exit of the park, (still on park property!) and stand in front of the tow truck, he drives towards me pretty quick and i tell him to put my truck down, he says firezone sir!! and then speeds off.  Now my manager tells me since he was on property he needed to option for a drop and fee on the spot since he was on the property, and he did not.  Also i thought there was a law that some kind of notification or warning of some sort should have been done , not done!!  I am very pissed off and something has to be done please !!!!!!  Also to add my wiring under my drivers side dash near the pedals was ripped down and hanging wich i have pictures, this is very disturbing!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/09/2013 05:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/western-towing/san-marcos-California-92069/western-towing-UNETHICAL-rude-expensive-uncooperative-playing-dumb-unconstitutiona-994253. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on western towing