Complaint Review: Western Union Call Cash Operator ID 743

• Submitted: Sat, December 20, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, December 20, 2008

• Reported By:Tullahoma Tennessee
Western Union Call Cash Operator ID 743
Po Box 4430 Bridgtion, Missouri U.S.A.

Western Union, Call Cash, Operator ID 743 Western Union call cash 1-800-225-5227 Operator 743. as I sent My Brother money useing this and thay riped me and my brother off and now I'm going through a lot to try to get my money back but just getting the runaround. Bridgtion Missouri

I'm going through a lot to try to get my money back. Western Union call cash 1-800-225-5227 and Operator 743 is stealing money from callers. please becareful if you want to send money with Western Union call cash.

Don
Tullahoma, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/20/2008 10:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Western-Union-Call-Cash-Operator-ID-743/Bridgtion-Missouri-63044/Western-Union-Call-Cash-Operator-ID-743-Western-Union-call-cash-1-800-225-5227-Operator-403590. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Western Union Call Cash Operator ID 743