Complaint Review: WESTERN UNION

• Updated: Thu, May 16, 2013

• Reported By: CATHY — Chester Pennsylvania
WESTERN UNION
12500 MT BELFORD AVE ENGLEWOOD, Colorado USA

WESTERN UNION RIPPED ME OFF ! I had a card with western Union that I cancelled. I asked them to send me the money left on my card. I did not receive nothing but a headache, stress, and aggravation. I tried to get my money since February 2013 and its already May 2013. I called the Western Union Headquarters and they were WORSE than actual customer service. I lost my apartment and my bills went into collection because I could not pay them. They said they sent the check before I moved but I never received it and ENGLEWOOD Colorado

I had a Prepaid card with Western Union that I cancelled because they told me that in order for me to use the card I had to pay them a RIDULOUSLY LARGE fee to use the money on the card, which was $1500 for a fee they wanted for me to use $3000 of MY MONEY. I immediately CANCELLED the card after they said that and requested for the money left on my card to be sent to me. They said that they would send it in the form of a check. I did not receive anything in 3 months, but a headache, stress, and aggravation. I tried to get my money since February 2013 and its already May 2013. I called the Western Union Headquarters in Colorado numerous times and they were WORSE than actual customer service. They transferred me so many times that I lost count, I basically didn't get anywhere, and I STILL HAVE NOT RECIEVED MY MONEY BACK. I lost my apartment and my bills went into collection because I could not pay them because this is the only money I had. They said they sent the check before I moved, but I never received it and they keep giving me the run around saying they will send it in 20-25 days and I will wait and recieve NOTHING. I NEED HELP to get my money back. I wanna sue them for pain and suffering AND my Money that they are withholding. because they stole my money and put me through so much stress. I had an attorney call them and they said they would NOT speak to her. PLEASE HELP ME.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/16/2013 07:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WESTERN-UNION/ENGLEWOOD-Colorado-80112/WESTERN-UNION-RIPPED-ME-OFF-I-had-a-card-with-western-Union-that-I-cancelled-I-asked-t-1051365. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WESTERN UNION