Complaint Review: WesternSky/Cash Call

• Updated: Wed, December 12, 2012

• Reported By: moggie — Iowa United States of America
WesternSky/Cash Call
Timber Lake, South Dakota Timber Lake, South Dakota United States of America

WesternSky/Cash Call PAYDAY FINANCIAL, LLC, UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT ILLINOIS Takes on WesternSky/CashCall!!! Timber Lake, South Dakota

WesternSky/Cash Call..they go by many names & are being investigated & taken to court for their fraudulent practices as we speak! My favorite one is this one:

http://turtletalk.files.wordpress.com/2012/07/payday-financial-reply.pdf Please be sure & read all the way to the bottom where the upper court hands it back to the lower court with a hand slap! Now I do not advocate money for nothing...no..you need to pay for the money you borrowed, but not @ such ridiculous high interst rates one can never pay back & they know this. Its not a matter of preying on the poor or the weak...right now these high puppies cost loans are targeting the middle class as the cost of things are going up & its hard to get a decent loan now I do not care what your credit score is..its not easy anymore to get a loan as it use to be! Things just to survive now cost more..light bill, gas..food...clothes...shoes...rent/house payment ( for those who are still able to pay that) & now you have these type of loans poping up preying on people like me...I'm middle class..I truley make a very nice living, I wanted to keep my business going, keep my doors opened, pay my bill, my vendors, keeps my kids feed, roof over their heads, you know the American dream..Yea! I really thought I could borrow $5,000 pay it back in 4 months no problem!! NO...trust me it dose not work that way people!! Even people with the best intentions of paying loans back have problems & to throw a high interest rate like this on top of it with the high cost of living that seems to be getting higher every day no relieve in sight & this company not willing to work with you I'm so done! I will pay every dime I borrowed & I will get them off my credit report ohhh yes I will watch me...but I will not pay them the outrageous interest rate! I hope with what I have wrote and the link I have given above and the links I am giving below I will be able to help someone with the above company who practices illegally, Oh they want to use our laws...but not abide by them..you will notice this in their contracts as well as in our legal system, they only use our laws when it helps them...other then that the hell with our laws!! Well our Legal Boys have somethings to say about that Mr. WesternSky/Cash CAll what ever else you call yourselfs! Please see the link I posted above & the links I'm posting below! Enjoy! http://www.ftc.gov/opa/2011/09/payday.shtm

http://docs.justia.com/cases/federal/district-courts/maryland/mddce/1:2011cv01256/190050/9/0.pdf?1318592731 http://turtletalk.files.wordpress.com/2012/07/payday-financial-reply.pdf

There are so many others! Call you Atterney Generals fight back people get mad! Stand up! Pay the money you borrowed back....that is only right!!!!! & Trust me you will have good karma for doing that!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/12/2012 06:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WesternSkyCash-Call/Timber-Lake-South-Dakota-/WesternSkyCash-Call-PAYDAY-FINANCIAL-LLC-UNITED-STATES-DISTRICT-COURT-ILLINOIS-Takes-on-980882. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WesternSky/Cash Call