Complaint Review: westgate resorts---Branson MO

• Reported By: Jay — Branson Missouri
westgate resorts---Branson MO
Nationwide USA

westgate resorts---Branson MO CFI Travel club Branson Missouri Nationwide

I was invited to Branson, Missouri to see about being a representative for selling their travel club.  I attended four hours of HR training. During the sexual harassment video I made a comment about the movie which HR didn't like so I was not hired ( said the video was like a stooge movie and should be more serious).

as I was leaving I was able to over hear guest talking about the travel club and how high pressured they felt and why they would want to pay $8000.00 to westgate only to buy AIR.  It appears the travel club is just a ripoff nothing more. I don't know about their timeshare but all the material I. Was given as. A hire person and what I read says it is in facts ripoff.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/29/2014 06:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/westgate-resorts-Branson-MO/nationwide/westgate-resorts-Branson-MO-CFI-Travel-club-Branson-Missouri-Nationwide-1173120. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on westgate resorts---Branson MO