Complaint Review: Westgate Resorts

• Updated: Tue, February 05, 2013

• Reported By: Buddydan — North Myrtle Beach South Carolina USA
Westgate Resorts
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina United States of America

Westgate Resorts CFI Westgate Resorts, Westgate Myrtle Beach TOTAL RIPOFF!! THESE PEOPLE HAVE NO SOULS, MONEY GRUBBING SCUMBAGS, CANCEL IF YOU CAN Myrtle Beach, South Carolina

I was an employee of Westgate and they do not pay us! They lie to all the customers daily don't believe anything they say. The employees sued the company for non payment and won the judgement for what they were owed and they weren't even paid then. Our local newspaper did a story on David Siegel and his bimbo wife's claims to be so rich with their 90,000 square foot house but at the same time has no money to pay hard working people who made him his fortune. I recently posted this article  on here for exposure and the other day there is a new article that says he wants to settle for half of what these poor people are owed. look at www.myrtlebeachonline.com the sun news to read it yourself. here is a link:

Here are some quotes from the x- employees who were offered half of the pay they earned:

Its shameful what theyve done, but I have renal disease and might not see the money if we have to wait another three years to get it, said Gerardo Olivieri.

Cara Sullivan said she is tired of fighting a very long battle.If we had stolen from Mr. Siegel, we would have been put in jail, Sullivan said. He is stealing from us.

They owe me money too although I am not part of this lawsuit and I will probably never see a dime from these theives so I make sure to expose them for what they are and I will continue to do so. If you have bought a timeshare from these crooks then cancel it! I have seen families that reserve a 2bedroom show up at check in with 8 people and are told they only have a studio for them available and then are told if they spend more money for an upgrade then they will put them in the unit they own but if not then too bad..... do you want to spend money with people like this? The age of information will prove to be the downfall of this company and I can't wait to watch it happen!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/05/2013 02:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Westgate-Resorts/Myrtle-Beach-South-Carolina-29582/Westgate-Resorts-CFI-Westgate-Resorts-Westgate-Myrtle-Beach-TOTAL-RIPOFF-THESE-PEOPLE-H-1009323. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Westgate Resorts