Complaint Review: Westgate Resorts

• Submitted: Sat, September 04, 2004
  • Updated: Sat, September 04, 2004

• Reported By:bronx New York
Westgate Resorts
2801 Professional Parkway Ocoee, Florida U.S.A.

Westgate Resorts ripoff Orlando Florida

I was very happy in the beginning of my first year with westgate. I bought a 1 bedroom with jacussi. I enjoyed it. The year after I upgrated to a two bedroom with jacussi. The sales person showed me a two bedroom with jacussi and gave me a tour. I enjoyed the second year. I was so happy with the resort that I recomended a worker to go last year and let the family used the week. They were loving the 2 bedroom with jacussi. This year I went with my family and I was put into a 2 bedroom without a jacussi. I questioned the sales person. Now they are saying that I never upgrated to a 2 bedroom with a jacussi; that I upgrated to a 2 bedroom without a jacussi.

I told them that is not what I had bought. That the sales person showed me a two bedroom with jacussi and thats what I signed the papers for. The sales person said, that If I want a 2 bedroom with jacussi I have to upgrade to a 4 bedroom. They tried so hard to make me buy that I said to them after 1 hour of them trying to convince me and sending 3 different sales persons to me. I question what had happened before and no one could answer. They said that is what the record says and that is what I have. Once you sign. They give you what ever letter they feel like. Time goes by and you think you have the right apt. Until "hello there, that is not what you signed for". Now what? You just have to eat it.

I suggest that if you buy, tell them to take you to the apt and compare the apt you have on your deed. Tell them to show you the inside of the apt. Don't take no for an answer.

Rosa
bronx, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/04/2004 07:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Westgate-Resorts/Ocoee-Florida-34761/Westgate-Resorts-ripoff-Orlando-Florida-107011. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Westgate Resorts