Complaint Review: Westhill Consulting Insurance

• Reported By: jacob — London
Westhill Consulting Insurance
56 Northgate Street London, Alabama United Kingdom

Westhill Consulting Insurance scammed London Alabama

I didn’t know why in the first place I was encouraged to avail an insurance policy at Westhill Consulting Insurance; it was the worst insurance carrier ever!  it is a shame being a part of this organization.  It is as if their motto, or their vision and mission is delay and don’t pay!  And I do not understand why people are still writing good reviews about them.  They still have customers and why they continue to get away with everything. Here is an example of how worse they are, it has been nine years since my accident and what do I get from Westhill Consulting Insurance, no car, no "admitting of liability", no reimbursement, yes nothing!  This is going to be a long battle but I refuse to be a victim of an insurance scam.  I am definitely fighting for my right here and I will start by telling people to stay away from them. Well deserving of zero stars right?  But that doesn’t end there. [continued below]....

.....  This is the biggest piece of Westhill consulting Insurance in general, it is a big piece of SH*T.  It is definitely worth calling a scam.  There is absolutely NO customer service. If you will try calling them to talk to a live representative to take your call they will most likely hang up on you if it has anything to do with canceling their policy or demanding a refund that you are very much entitled to. I tried cancelling my policy many times but they always refuse telling me oh so many reasons that doesn’t make any sense.  One of my reasons is because they never notified me of a dramatic increase in my policy upon renewal.  What they did was, they just took it out of my bank thinking I would be fine with over $100 a month increase. When I called Westhill Consulting Insurance to seek my refund and finally reached someone to ask for my refund, what do I get, I got hung up on as expected. The first time you sign on with them they lure you in with a sweet quote and then there is it a scam. I don’t understand why they were even categorized as legitimate; it seems to me that they operates illegally. Please... Stay away from this company.  Don't be fooled.  They are a nightmare. I can only imagine what it would be like to have to work with them during a claim. If you avail their services, you will be having a hard time I tell you.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/25/2013 05:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Westhill-Consulting-Insurance/London-Alabama-SW1A-0AA/Westhill-Consulting-Insurance-scammed-London-Alabama-1094674. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Westhill Consulting Insurance