Deegan

23 Pasture Los Angeles, California United States of America
  • Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

Westlake Financial Service Repossessed my car when acct wasn't late, harassed my 80 year old mother when payments were late, added $300 more to end of loan and won't remove now that the loan is almost over help!! Los Angeles, California

I have had my loan with Westlake Financial Services now for almost three years. I am three payments away from never having to speak to these people again, but now they say I owe an extra $300 for some bogus charges when they repossessed my car by MISTAKE!!! When they repossessed the car, they returned it with an apology and now they say I owe them! Since I've had this loan, they have harassed my 80-year old mother, given out personal information to my friends and have called me countless names. They call me the day the payment is due asking me if it has been sent. They NEVER let me speak to a supervisor and will not connect me with the correct person to deal with the $300 they say I owe. If there is a class action suit against them, please let me know!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/29/2009 07:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Westlake-Financial-Service/Los-Angeles-California-/Westlake-Financial-Service-Repossessed-my-car-when-acct-wasnt-late-harassed-my-80-year-501571. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Westlake Financial Service